Have you ever accessed a website to place a quick order only to find hurdle after hurdle gets in your way because the technology was out of date?
When you return to check on your order are you stuck calling support for help instead of accessing information yourself?
Do you just give up and find another vendor because you can’t jump through the hoops that the webshop presents?
93 percent of business-to-business buyers prefer to buy online. And B2B buyers demand the same qualities and intuitive experience that a B2C site provides. Finding a best-of-breed eCommerce site that provides a great experience for all your customers is essential to your ability to compete in the marketplace.
Here are several benefits that the Magento Platform offers online commerce companies:
Provides Customer Self-Management
Do you have multiple brands, channel partners or key accounts?
- Magento gives customers access so they can self-manage their accounts.
- Setup roles and permissions for each type of buyer you serve.
- Allow users to track quotes, manage their credit, and view order history to reduce calls to your support line.
Customers Get Pricing and Payments Their Way
It has been proven that the more online experiences are personalized, the more you can attract and keep customers coming back.
- Assign custom catalogs with specific pricing. Your customer should instantly be able to see the pricing tier they qualify for, and apply them to the items they need.
- Make it convenient for your customers to pay on account, by credit card, and other payment methods.
Allows Buyers Options for Easy Ordering
Watch your sales grow with fast and convenient purchasing options:
- Buyers can quickly place orders by entering SKUs.
- Submit a CSV file.
- Order from a filled-in requisition list.
- Or, have your sales team create orders on their behalf with a complete set of quote management tools.
Buyers On-the-Go Still Get a Great Experience
- Buyers can purchase online from wherever they are.
- Buyers can do business anytime, from any device.
- Your Magento site is optimized, so it displays correctly on most mobile devices.
Magento, an Adobe Company, was Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: B2B Commerce Suites for Midsize Organizations, Q3 2017 Magento. Read the report here
About the Author: Malibu Commerce is a company devoted to empowering Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP users with a bullet-proof connection between “best of breed” Magento and Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP, the most popular software on the planet. www.malibucommerce.com